Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 – 7 minutes
1 large orange or yellow pepper sliced
1 large red pepper sliced
1 medium red onion sliced
1 can pinto beans (drained & rinsed)
1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
8 sprouted corn tortillas
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Sea salt & pepper to taste
Salsa & guacamole for topping
- Heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Add onion and peppers. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add beans, spices, salt and pepper. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Warm tortillas in a dry pan.
- Place a heaping spoonful of taco fixings in each tortilla. Top with salsa and guacamole.
Recipe by: Kelly Cornell