Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
2 bunches of kale
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove kale leaves from stalk, leaving the greens in large pieces.
- Place a little olive oil in a bowl, dip your fingers and rub a very light coat of oil over the kale.
- Lay kale out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 5 minutes or until it starts to turn a bit brown. Keep an eye on the kale, as it can burn quickly.
- Turn the kale over and bake with the other side up.
- Remove and serve.
Try different kinds of kale or collard greens. You can sprinkle with a little spice such as curry or cumin after rubbing on olive oil for a little added flavor.
Recipe by: Kelly Cornell, CHHC, AADP